Thursday, August 9, 2012

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Naomi nominated me this week for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I was just thrilled! It's really fun to be a part of this...

THE RULES:
1.Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3.State 7 things about yourself
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements

I know a lot of people might be too busy this summer to do this so thats definately ok


7 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I love ROSES...

2. My favorite food is Italian
3. My favorite season is Autumn
4. I love and am a little obsessed with all kinds of journals: scrapbooks, mini journals, smashbooks, sketchbooks, notebooks and all kinds of ART JOURNALS...

5. I love the countryside of England and would love to someday go there. I love the cottages and all the flowers and the rolling hills.
6 .I love to to read all kinds of books: novels, memoirs, travel, the classics, crafting, inspiration, some poetry, art and more
7. NATURE is my biggest inspiration...

THE BLOGS THAT INSPIRE ME SO MUCH THAT I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS AWARD ARE:

















Each of these blogs inspire me for different reasons, but the thing they all have in common is they are all very happy places to visit.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for nominating me. I'm honored. I can't do the thing b/c I'm overwhelmed w/ moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so MUCH for nominating me!! Your spread above with the flower is gorgeous!! I can't wait to explore your blog a bit more. Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Your artwork is so inspirational to me, Happy Creating to you too!

      Delete
  3. Congrats again! So well deserved. I too am a lover of journals and books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! My blog in your list?! Thank you!!!! So glad I found you, your journals are very inspiring!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES, your blog is so peaceful and creative!

      Delete