Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sketching this weekend


Over the long holiday weekend I spent some of the time doing drawings and watercolors and I finished my sketchbook, so now I will be starting a new one.....

 
 Some of the objects on my desk, a rose and lettering practice
 
Drawings of my desk and my art cabinet holding all of my supplies.
 
This last page of the book is a pressed rose with washi tape holding the stem.
 
It is fun to complete a project because I haven't always been good about finishing ideas once I start. A lot of the time I abandon the idea and start something new, but I'm getting better at it, and it's just really nice to finish this sketchbook before I move on to the next one.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. WOW Jenny, your art is fabulous! I am so proud of you. I just received the journaling magazine that you were published in that's how I found your blog. I am speechless. Oh, this is your Aunt in California in case you are wondering. Hugs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy! How funny to be getting a comment on my blog from you! Thank you so much for ordering the magazine and I love hearing from you! Hugs to you to...and hello to everyone out there in California!
      Love Jenni

      Delete