Wednesday, May 23, 2018

my planner....

I've just decided to organize and add little bits to my planner to make it fun to use, so this first one is in the self section and I have a list of flowers that I love and would want to plant I also have a tracker page in this section and a place to write gratitude...


This is the beginning where I keep sticky notes with a to do list and in the left pocket some bits of inspiration ....

 
This is a travelers notebook folder that I cut down and hole punched and it keeps loose bits of paper and pretty pictures cut from magazines...
 
this is the back of the folder with a pretty postcard and just a page of inspiration...

My book section with some books that I want to get around to reading...

This is a little cleaning schedule that I am still working on and a pretty picture, I just love adding in magazine images and making it fun to look through...
 
and than here is a notebook that I add in the back of the planner and it is like an inbox I just write everything in here, to do, notes, ideas, lists and then I can go through and add it to the correct places in my planner.

3 comments:

  1. Jenni - you are inspiring me to create my own personal planner this year. Yours is gorgeous. So much better than having others figure out what is meaningful to you. Love it friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Your art always inspires me and makes me feel happy! :)

    ReplyDelete