Monday, October 22, 2018

my travelers notebook journal...

I would like to get back to regular blogging, I really miss it, so I will see if I can get into a good routine again, so first I wanted to share my travelers notebook (tn) are any of you into these, I have been pretty addicted for a couple of years now and right now I am using a turquoise foxy fix that I bought off of someone on instagram for a really good price....for right now I am just making my own inserts...so here are my first few pages....






7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You have given me a great idea. I have never thought of journaling this way - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't do travel journals Jenni, but I can certainly appreciate all the work you've put into yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Love the bookmarks and on IG a girl makes those dolls:) They are so cute.Love your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jenni - I haven't traveled much for many years but if hubby and I take a vacation I am going to let you inspire me. What a great way to remember a place or even a mood of a particular day. Yours is so beautiful. Will be looking forward to seeing you posting more often. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see new pages! Your art always inspires and uplifts me! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jual Obat Penggugur Kandungan,
    Cara Aborsi Ampuh,
    Pesan SMS Admin : 0822 5413 7161 – WA Admin : 0822 5413 7161

    ReplyDelete