Thursday, September 5, 2019

finding my style....romantic bohemian

I'm back writing at my sadly neglected blog and missing posting here and have been thinking that i would like to blog weekly to  encourage my creativity and share it here more often ....so the thing that i have been focusing on lately is creating my clothing style, i tend to like a variety but i am leaning toward what i am thinking of as romantic bohemian  and lots of loose layers.

so i have been cutting out and collecting pinterest images in my little notebook and writing out words that come to me....


i like my little closet and filling it with secondhand pretty finds and slowly building my little collection of pretty clothes, i have a couple of fun consignment shops nearby and then i also buy online at Thred up...





I hope to be back next week with more creative musings...hope everyone is having a lovely week!

5 comments:

  1. Thats my fave style!!Fave.Loose layers..flowy..linen..etc..and leggings and sweaters..as I live in QC..BRRR and boots and costume jewelry;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni, your style looks lovely, nice and versatile - and comfortable :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jennie - this is a wonderful way of exploring all the lovely clothes. Loose layers are so nice and comfy. I love them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been focusing on the same as of late with plans this week to pull all of my clothes out and sort what needs to go and have some fun trying to make outfits! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete