Thursday, June 25, 2020

For the love of Victoria's special books




I was first introduced to Victoria and there special books at age 18 by my mom and they are now intertwined with who I am and what I love, filled with such nostalgia and everything it brings to mind for me like certain decorating ideas such as my most favorite which is desks with drawers and cubbies perfect for writing letters or a journal entry or keeping up on home care and the desk holds all the little trinkets that you may need like calligraphy and fountain pens with bottles of ink and wax and pretty rose wax seals which I have just ordered for the first time and am trying to patiently await there arrival.



Other ideas such as a small table with pretty white tablecloths to hold a journal and a cup of tea.



Shelving full of baskets and boxes and linen, I remember in my childhood room having floor to ceiling shelves put in my closet and what fun it was to decorate with baskets and boxes and folded blankets.



 Another favorite were the pretty pictures of vanity tables with a special  chair perfect for taking care

of hair and skin with the table full of pretty little bottles and trinkets . 




And finally  all the pretty pillows to place on your bed and make it a special place to retreat to after a long day.



There are just so many special decorating ideas to glean from these books and to me I think they

are timeless as well and just make a home and a bedroom feel so cozy and conducive to pastimes

that bring you joy.

The two books are Victoria Intimate Home and Victoria Bedrooms

6 comments:

  1. I never bought a book but still have my vintage magazines..if ever a style was me..it was that magazine:)I did buy a wicker basket almost a picnic basket but small..that came with paper items ..I still have it and love it.Such pretty pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenni I so agree...all those lovely pictures make me want to find some time to create a few of those romantic places in my home too. I still love browsing the Victoria magazines. I get them at the library and read them from cover to cover. Take care friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Automatedhackedcards@gmail.com)

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Automatedhackedcards@gmail.com}

    WhatsApp via ::: +3168350481}

    ReplyDelete