Monday, February 1, 2016

a few paintings inspired by pam garrisons class

i'm taking pam garrisons painting petals class online and i have been doing so many paintings that i wanted to put some in my shop for sale. i'm always so inspired when i take online classes and so with pam finally doing an online class it has been so much fun...

these are all paintings on 3/4 inch thick wood and they are 5 1/2  by 8 inches

this one can be found here           sold



this one can be found here                             sold


this one can be found here                        sold




3 comments:

  1. I love those raised canvases..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenni - your paintings are so lovely and joyful. I like the canvases with the sides painted as well. So glad you shared. Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word I love these! It looks like they've all sold! I was REALLY drawn to that last one. You are inspiring me to want to take that class. I need to make the time for it as she is such an amazing teacher! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have amazing talent like yours!!

    ReplyDelete