Friday, July 5, 2013

My little shop

I'm selling a few handpainted things on a website that was started by someone local to my area. It is similar to Etsy. So I've been busy painting some new things for My Shop.  This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I'm always painting things but in the past it's been hard to share it with the world and let it go so now it feels different and I'm inspired to paint and share it with others. These are a few of the items I have  for sell in The Painted Flower.











3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea:)
    You are creative and full of imagination..Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni - I stopped over to visit your shop - your art if beautiful and I adore your birdhouses. I am so glad you decided to share - it would be terribly sad to not have seen your wonderful talent. Hope you are very successful in this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie, I really appreciate your encouragement :) Thank you for the offer of Hollyhock seeds too, but right now I have a patio garden so I don't think they would grow well in containers, I'm not sure. I agree with your comment about being fickle, I have a Shih Tzu and went through the same feelings. :)
      Hope you are enjoying your week,
      Jenni

      Delete