Monday, March 10, 2014

Paper Love Blog Hop

Today is a special Blog Hop for paper lovers. I love paper and stationery so much and I have since I was very young, also magazine clippings, ideas and articles that I have always saved for years. Paper is definitely one of my favorite things.

For this blog hop I decided to do my post about my love of paper planners, Daybooks and binders.
I am showing some pages from my seasonal daybook first and then my idea binder that I fill with things I clip and save from magazines, I just recently organized it all into a binder with categories.

I also love making my own little paper labels and pretty To Do lists.









More paper love blog posts on the blog hop
Majo Bautista / Tona Bell Louise Best Cathy Bluteau / Jennifer Bomgardner / Giova Brusa / Lindsay Buck / Beka Buckley / Joanna Caskie / Jonathan Chapman (Mr Yen) / Halle Cisco / Sarah Clare / Cathryn Clarge / Dawn Clarkson / Rhiannon Connelly Jenny D'Fuego / Molly Dhiman / Ian Dudley / Ayisatu Emore / Akmal Farid / Monika Forsberg / Claire Fritz-Domeney / Louise Gale / Chrissy Gaskell / Julie Hamilton / Emma Hawman / Rachel Hazell / Holly Helgeson / Claudine Hellmuth / Kim Henkel / Sarah Hoffman / Joanne Hus / Paula Joerling / Beth Kempton / Julie Kirk / Eos Koch / Katie LaClair / Kristy Lankford / Michelle Manolov / Doreen Marts Rosie Martinez-Dekker / Tori Mears / Maria Mederios / Lise Meijer / Debbie Miller / MaryJane Mitchell / Suzy Naidoo / Grace Noel / Hannah Nunn / Camilla Olsson / Jo Packham / Rachelle Panagarry / Monette Pangan / Melanie Paul Nicole Piar / Jen Pitta / Liz Plummer Julie Reed / Michelle Reynolds / Lisa Rivas Angee Robertson / Natalie Ryan / Aisling Ryan / Elisabet Sapena / Kyrrha Sevco / Jamie Sprague / Elizabeth Steele / Terri Stephens / Juniper Stokes / Mary Tanana / Maike Thoma / Linda Tieu Gabrielle Treanor / Tammy Tutterow / Deborah Velasquez / Jordan Vinograd Kim / Cat Whipple / Brooke Witt / Katie Wood Amelia Woodbridge

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! http://cozydoodle.blogspot.ca/2014/03/the-paper-love-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pages. Fellow paper love blog hopper here. http://louisegale.com/2014/03/free-mandala-class-part-2-and-paper-love-blog-hop/ Paper Love greetings to you! Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your binder and all your little collected pieces, I have one that's similar but full of design inspiration I've come across over the years =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love visiting:)
    Everything is so soft..pretty.. peaceful..your notes are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful things in those binders :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your paper love post. It's so great to see everyone's work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny! I love how organized you are, and your binder look so lovely all put together! I too have lots of folders full of ideas that I have ripped from magazines...umm...but mine are not organized as beautifully as yours. LOL! Thank you so much for sharing!
    http://hollyhelgeson.blogspot.com/2014/03/from-story-booksto-comic-stripsto-paper.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the Love of Paper -- Jenny, love your muted colors and cherished memories. Sweet Keepsakes -- Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I need to do this as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohhh! such lovely hand-drawn lettering. this is inspiring me to create my own physical inspiration books. I am doing the blog hop too if you want to check out my post: http://www.ghostkittendesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! That's such a nice collection of things. Glad to have joined this bloghop and meet other bloggers too. Thanks for sharing your love for paper! Here's mine: http://dzaltastic.blogspot.com/2014/03/paperlove-blog-hop-miniature-kite-wau.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice meeting you through this blog hop. Great organizing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of having creative planners ... but never seem to get around to making one! It's good to see that someone has made them work for them!

    Saying 'hello there' from a fellow #Paperlove hopper, Julie :-)

    http://notesonpaper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenni - I so love your planners and day books. They are gorgeous and so lovely to see. Great inspirational ideas are found there I am sure. Hope you have a wonderful week. Now I must go see some of the others you mentioned who love paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures are so lovely :) Thank you for the inspiration from another bloghopper!

    http://goo.gl/gb4vY7

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always so inspired to see your beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...thank you for joining the hop and sharing your love of paper - handmade/diy planners are definitely one of my favourites pulling up comforting thoughts of a bygone era in their higgledy-piggledy layers. Really lovely to look at, even better to hold :)

    // quick jump to my post for the hop here -- http://iambekabee.blogspot.ca/2014/03/a-love-note-to-paper.html

    ReplyDelete