Monday, March 24, 2014

spring journaling pages...

I haven't done any collage art journaling in over a month and it's always enjoyable to get back to it, I also switched to a different size, a few pages leftover in another journal. I feel like goldilocks trying to find the right size for everything : ). I tried a few pages in a small journal, and then a few in a large journal and now I'm back to a medium size that I like best. Today I will bind a new art journal and do the cover for it, I always enjoy making a new journal.

These are some pages to celebrate spring, the temperature still isn't very warm but it does feel more like spring here, finally...


"the colors of spring emerge with the first sweet sounds of song birds to fill our wintry weary souls: bringing hope, new beginnings, and inspiration."      unknown quote

I hope your beginning to see some signs of spring, it's been a  long winter, hasn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I love the envelope addition in the pages ..You are SO creative.. and I love how you share with us what you are up to..!
    IT HAS BEEN A LONG WINTER..
    Not just you thinking that..
    Have a lovely week Jenni~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenni it has been a long winter but your beautiful spring pages make me forget how long. I am so glad you are starting to see signs of spring. It is slow here but perhaps that is good because when everything comes out suddenly one misses the simple beauty of the pussy willow or the winter snowdrops. Hope you have a lovely week. Thanks for always taking the time to visit me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie, I'm so very happy if my pages can help you through this long winter :) and I always enjoy visiting your blog too, it always uplifts me.
      Hugs and have a lovely week too

      Delete