Thursday, August 7, 2014

My favorite lotion and a lovely new magazine


This is a rose geranium lotion that i first found out about in Victoria mag. I love it, it has such a wonderful smell and the painted label is one of my favorite parts too.



and this is a new magazine by the publishers that do Somerset Sudio magazines. It is so nice it's like a book with so many wonderful articles and enjoying the simple pleasures in life, it is all put together so well, very inspiring. And i loved the cover so much, i wanted to do a sketch of it.



5 comments:

  1. rose geranium sounds wonderful!
    love the bella grace cover & how it inspired you to create your own version which is gorgeous.
    hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an amazing rendition of the cover..( I love it..)and the lotion..Must keep an eye out:)
    Your palette is so sweet too.
    I had to look at your cover 3 times..it's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that magazine too! Now that my girl is back in school I can't wait to dive in. I was saving it for a special quiet day. Of course, I don't have the talent to draw it like you did. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! You did a fabulous job with the portrait...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jenni - that lotion sounds like it is wonderful. I love rose scented geraniums (didn't grow any this summer - what was I thinking!) the fragrance is so inviting. Your art work is beautiful in your journal. I am going to check out that new magazine. It looks like it would be something I certainly would enjoy. Hope you are having a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete